Featured Games and Apps
[ More Games ]
[ More Apps ]
[ About Us ]
[ Blog ]
[ Links ]
[ Comics ]
[ T³ On Facebook ]
OMO v0.5 Released!
Posted by Todd on July 07, 2018, 7:48pm
It's been a while since the last version of OMO was released, but the new version is finally ready. This version has many improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Restore previous session's player state at launch.
- Fix bugs and crashing issues with MP3 playback in Windows and Linux versions.
- Added search filters to the library view.
- Optimized library view song list generation.
- Added AdPlug codec handler for playing back many AdLib music formats (CMF, IMF, etc.).
- Made many improvements to the UI.
- Improved overall stability.
Head over to the OMO project page for more info and download links.
OMO v0.4 Released!
Posted by Todd on February 16, 2018, 7:21pm
OMO v0.4 is now a available for download! This version has many improvements and new features, including:
- Implements cloud tags submission and retrieval.
- Improved detection of changes in library folders.
- Fixes for MP3 codec handler on Windows and Linux.
- Fixed many crash issues.
As always, you can get the latest version from the OMO project page.
OMO v0.3 Released!
Posted by Todd on December 02, 2017, 8:27pm
OMO v0.3 has just been released! With this release, all of the core player features have been implemented.
New features include:
The latest version of OMO can always be downloaded from the OMO project page.
- Remember queue from previous session.
- Cache library data to speed up library loading.
- Implement track looping for codec handlers that can support it.
- Add volume and seek controls to the player UI.
- Add support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.
OMO v0.2 Released!
Posted by Todd on October 18, 2017, 5:06pm
OMO v0.2 is now available for download! The biggest change is library scanning now uses a separate thread. You can continue to use OMO while the library scanning process runs in the background.
We have also added support for MIDI files on Windows and all platforms now have support for the same modular music formats (some formats were unsupported on some platforms in the previous release).
There have been several UI improvements as well. OMO can, also, now open files and folders passed to it from the command line without crashing.
You can get the latest version of OMO from OMO's project page, as usual.
[ Previous updates ]