Featured Games and Apps
[ More Games ]
[ More Apps ]
[ About Us ]
[ Blog ]
[ Links ]
[ Comics ]
[ T³ On Facebook ]
OMO v0.5.3 Released!
Posted by Todd on February 16, 2019, 9:46am
OMO v0.5.3 is now available for download. Updates in this release include:
- Fixed a potential crash when interacting with the cloud.
- Fixed bug which caused a track not to start playing when it was double-clicked in the queue list while the current song was paused.
- Fixed issue where search results would include special entries such as "Unknown Artist" twice if they matched the search query.
You can find download links for the latest version as well as additional information on the OMO project page.
Live Studio Sessions v0.2 Released!
Posted by Todd on February 07, 2019, 12:54pm
We have just released Live Studio Sessions v0.2. Updates include the ability to pause the game, the addition of an in-game progress meter, automatic board scroll speed setting based on the song being played, and some graphical improvements.
This new release drops support for Android, since the game is pretty much unplayable on that platform in its current state.
Additional information and download links can be found on the Live Studio Sessions project page.
Paintball Party v0.86 Released!
Posted by Todd on January 20, 2019, 6:32pm
We have just released Paintball Party 2 v0.86. This new version has many fixes and improvements over the previous release, including:
- The game is now presented in 16x9 wide screen.
- We've added a new game mode, Coin Rush, which is designed to be fun for smaller numbers of players.
- Ammo selection is now done using an ammo wheel instead of cycling through each type.
- Compatibility with legacy levels has been improved.
The new version is available on the Paintball Party 2 project page.
Word5 v1.3 Released!
Posted by Todd on December 31, 2018, 2:22pm
Word5 v1.3 is now available for download. This is a maintenance release which includes some cosmetic improvements and bug fixes. We have also posted packages for Debian-based Linux distributions. If you are using such a system, you are no longer required to compile the game yourself.
Head over to the Word5 project page for additional information and download links.
[ Previous updates ]